Tuesday 3 November 2015

Sometimes surprises are not important, Ambience matters!

“The moment I entered the resort, nothing surprised me!

But, there was a distinguished feeling of the moment when I have had all the freedom you ever wanted!

Yes! 
The entrance marked the first positive impression about the resort in my mind and the rest just followed!  I saw the swimming pool waiting for me to just dive into it and swim through the waves just as they drove across the entire pool.  After doing the formalities and freshening up, I came back to the pool to acquire my share of refreshing dips and then all I could do was to let my body float on the surface of water for as long as I could!

The time passed….

A few hours later, as I went on to get a spa treatment to rejuvenate my body & mind, I was stressed out a little. I moved further to the Spa section and all I remember post that is the free soul I came out with!

And we all know how badly the hunger strikes us after such a relaxing and relieving session! So I went ahead to the delicacies waiting for me! I cannot forget the ambience that sustained throughout in the unique conceptualized Turmeric restaurant they have! I can still feel the same around me as I write about it in this letter for you! 

Most importantly, the location of the resort is such heavenly that the only threat you have here is you might lose yourself in the midst of the scenic beauty and mesmerizing views of the resorts and its nearby location!

I recommend every person who needs some time alone and restore all the energy with positivity to visit this resort!”



Stay tuned for to hear more from us and our customers!  Till then, keep living, keep enjoying!


No comments:

Post a Comment