When there is a public holiday coming up followed by the weekend, the first thought that comes to the minds of people specially those residing in fast-paced urban cities are to take a rejuvenating break! They go to places few hours away from the city and de-stress in a nice hotel. But, instead of going to a conventional resort, consider a spa resort that provides double relaxation.
As the name suggests, these places offer a pampering, tranquil experience for individuals staying there. Apart from world-class spa treatment, the facilities here are excellent in addition to delicious food. At a spa resort, recreation options such as swimming pool, indoor games, park for children etc. are present. Today, many spa resorts have come up on huge areas of land which are spacious and lavish yet affordable. At our luxury green valley spa resort, we also have rain dance, special activity centre for children, track for morning walk and river side expedition.
|E&G Green Valley Resorts - Nashik|
Spa resorts are a great choice for the following reasons:
• Enjoy the entire experience of getting a soothing massage and relaxation
• While you are getting a spa treatment, your partner or kids can indulge in other activities leaving you worry-free
• If you are travelling for business and wish to take a short massage break
• Celebrate special occasions such as birthday parties, wedding anniversaries
• Eat, drink, lay around, play games, you can do whatever you wish
Spa has become very popular and most resorts claim to have a spa. However, you might be in for a shock when you find out that all they have is a small massage room with only one basic type of massage or perhaps a Jacuzzi next to the swimming pool. Hence, it’s important to do your homework before you embark on your trip. We list some useful tips:
• Look at their website carefully, read the different spa treatments, description, and pictures to get a better understanding.
• Book your spa appointments at the time of reservations itself. You don't want to travel all the way to know that your preferred massage slot is already taken.
• If you want to make the most of your short vacation and really enjoy the benefits of a spa resort, stay for at least 2-3 nights.
• Most resort spas have steam baths and saunas, take advantage of these mind-relaxing amenities.
Now that you are convinced about spending your next holiday at a spa resort, wait no more and make a booking at the luxurious E&G Green Valley Spa Resort right away!