|Rejuvenating Spa - E & G Resorts|
Hectic life schedules, competition to prove oneself better and race to grow bigger has often lead to us ignoring our own self and our peers. Weekends being the only time when you can sneak off work places like E & G Green Valley Resort in Nashik can come to your rescue and allow you to get time for yourself as well as your folks. The resort situated at just about a couple of hours drive away from Mumbai and Pune offers you a wide range of massage services like - Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Aroma Therapy massage, Hot Stone massage, Thai Massage and Hot Bamboo massage sessions that completely rejuvenates you.
The top 15 benefits of going in for a good relaxing Spa session are –
- It helps improve blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body's waste products.
- It has been proved that massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind's "feel good" state. When you receive a spa service, your mind, body and soul are in harmony.
- Professional athletes and fitness freaks, along with physical pampering, experience great relief in easing muscle tensions and cramps through trained therapists and relax every part of their body through deep tissue massages.
- By indulging in body contouring services at a spa, you can keep the extra pounds off and keep your body in shape and beautiful.
- Therapeutic muds in either 'rasuls' or 'serial' chambers, exfoliate dead skin cells, eliminate toxins and increase circulation.
- Pre-natal and post-natal benefits for women are one of the most important factors for experiencing a massage.
- Massage therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle spasms.
- Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and gives your skin uniform relief.
- Water treatments feed the soul. Like life, water is yin and yang; when your body is submerged in water you find true balance, as water provides the equilibrium.
- Heat treatments in the form of either warm, dry air or warm, moist air heat the body to stimulate blood circulation, initiating the purifying process.
- Body wraps are exceptionally beneficial as a quick way to demineralise the body, replenish it with nutrients and elements lost on a daily basis, thus boosting moisture in your skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax you.
- In contrast to heat treatments, cold water or ice applied to the body have been proven to stimulate the circulatory, lymphatic and immune system.
- Individuals want to look youthful and feel confident. Hence, spas have beauty/skin care brands as part of their repertoire, actively promoting personalised facial therapy massages, and regular skin care sessions.
- Most spas today have on call experts who give nutritional advice in direct sync with one's lifestyles.